On November 17, State Treasurer John Chiang launched a new web site that provides information on bonds issued by California state and local governments. The site, athttp://debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov, has detailed data on over 50,000 bonds sold to investors over the last thirty years.
- Puerto Rico City Shuts Down Due to Lack of Funds – More on the Way?
- New Tool to Increase Transparency in Government Finance Released by University Research Center
- The Missing Information That Municipal Bond Investors Need
- Treasurer’s New Web Site Reveals a Bad Deal for Fullerton Taxpayers
- Riverside County Taxpayers Get Raw Deal on Community Facility District Bonds